Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I've joined Sew Retro

Those of you who read Sew Retro, look for posts by me! I've joined their list of contributing members. My introductory post is here. If you don't read Sew Retro, I would recommend that you start now. This is a fantastic blog. Anyone can post, as little or as often as they like--it just has to be about retro sewing. Some people (like me) are occasional dabblers in vintage patterns, and others are astoundingly talented seamstresses who wear vintage fashion on a day-to-day basis.

In my own sewing related news, I haven't been sewing much lately. I am in the last week of school, with only one essay left, but I have some videos (history lecture videos, not just for fun videos) to catch up on. And while I am not terribly weak, I do draw the line at dragging my sewing table downstairs to the study every day and then back upstairs again. So instead of sewing, I've been working on an embroidery kit I was given for my 12th birthday or something which I *cough*stillhaven'tfinished*cough*.

2 comments:

Trudy said...

Welcome to Sew Retro. You've made some lovely things.

I hope you'll come by and look around my blog, too. And be sure and say Hi.

Trudy
www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com

Sophie Miriam said...

Thank you! I thought I was following your blog already, but I wasn't, so I'm glad you posted your link! :)

Blogs I read