Friday, May 21, 2010

Quick update

It's late, and I'm tired, so today's update will be quick.

I am still working on NL 6699, and it's coming along nicely. So far I've found a slight error in the pattern--there are instructions for putting a slit in the back of the M skirt, but the necessary marking aren't on the pattern piece and the line drawings don't show a slit. So I skipped it. It's easier without it anyway.

I am racking my brains right now to come up with some hand sewing projects, since I will be out of town a lot this summer. (Habitat trip, philosophy camp, two family vacations, and a trip to drop my sister off at college. Yikes!) I can't think of one that will take a long time and still be compact, though, so I may just bring some embroidery. Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Blogs I read