Thursday, July 8, 2010

I have an excuse this time!

It's not a good excuse, but at least I have one. It is WAY too hot to sew. Even the thought of turning on an extra light bulb makes me want to pass out. Yesterday, with the humidity factored in, it felt like it was 110 degrees. Gack! (For those of you not on the East coast, all of us East Coasters are suffering under an extreme heat wave which has been breaking records all up and down the coast.) I hate hate hate the heat. I intend to move to Northern Canada some day and live in the Arctic with the polar bears. (Okay, maybe not quite that extreme....)

I have only been doing tiny bits of sewing in fits and starts, and am actually nearly done the Jalie 2908 jeans for Teresa. I suspect, though, that with this heat, the couple of hours I have left will take all week. *sigh*

No comments:

Blogs I read