Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jalie 2908--finished!

At long last, not only are the Jalie 2908 jeans finished, but I have photos of them! The photos are pretty bad, but given that I took them with a broken camera in a rush in a sketchy motel in Indiana, they could be a lot worse!

The front:
Yes, Teresa usually stands on one foot and one side of a foot. And then she complains that her shoes fall apart. :P

The back:
This is a slightly odd angle. But it's all I've got, and you can see that I got the pockets on evenly, which is what I wanted to show off. And look! Both feet are on the ground at the same time!

Action shot:
I suppose this isn't very much action, but it's hard to think of anything else to be done in that motel. Jump on the beds?

The pocket lining:
This photo is blurry, but I didn't notice it at the time, and given that the jeans and their owner were left behind in Indiana, this is what you will have to live with until fall break in October!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

These jeans came out very nicely. They are so cute! :D

Blogs I read