Monday, December 19, 2011

And...failure. Sort of.

As I mentioned in the comments to this post, my knitting all-nighter didn't quite work out as planned. I did get everything I wanted to get done done before I went to bed, but I underestimated how long the sewing together would take, and I forgot about the neckband. So the sweater wasn't finished by the time K and I left campus to go our separate ways. This is a perfect example, in my mind of the point that anything worth doing is worth doing right. I shouldn't have gone to bed before the sweater was done, or I should have gone to bed at a normal time.

Oh well. Not much I can do about it now, and the sweater is now done, and it looks pretty good, if I do say so myself. I took a crummy cell phone picture to text to K, and promptly forgot to take a good one, wrapped the sweater up, and taped it into a box. So I will make sure to get a picture of him wearing it, and in the mean time you all will have to content yourselves with phone pictures. I'll upload it soon.

No comments:

Blogs I read