Saturday, December 31, 2011

Less internet = more sewing?

Just a heads-up, that starting at the beginning of next semester, I will no longer have my laptop around. I'm experimenting with not having a laptop at college, so I'm leaving it behind at my house.

I'll still be using the internet, just not as much. I'm hopeful that this will mean more sewing to blog about and be proud of. However, I'm working 14 hours a week next semester. I blocked out my schedule and it looks BUSY. I'm going to try super hard to be organized and disciplined and sew regularly, but I can't make any promises for sure until I figure out how hard my courses are going to be. Sewing and homework are both going to have to fit in after dinner (or before breakfast, but that seems a little extreme).

1 comment:

McVal said...

Can't wait to see your creations!

Blogs I read